Monday, May 26, 2008

Random Facts About Conner

Conner has such a bubbly, fun personality!  He has been doing/saying some of the craziest things lately, so I thought I would share some of them with you.


* He loves to dance like Happy Feet!
* When he is pretending to play baseball in the house he runs the bases and then slides into home plate.  He either slides on his bum with one leg out in front, or on his stomach-head first.
* He randomly starts singing "Jesus Wants Me For A Sunbeam".  He starts by singing, "At home, at school, at play".
* He really likes Pirates, pirate ships, a tiny pirate sword (he calls it a hook) at Nicole's house, an eye patch (also at Nicole's house), and his pirate books.  He says, "Aar Matey" and "Shiver me Timbers".
* Dave got him watching Full House, and now he sticks up his thumb and says, "You Got It Dude".  
* When he falls down I ask him if he is ok and he says, "I'm fine".
* When Vika cries, whether or not I am in the room he will yell to me, "Mommy, baby Vika crying."
* He calls every kind of soda Pepsi, and says its yucky!
* He gets mad when I am feeding Vika because he can't hold her.
* Whenever he gets excited he yells in a girly voice, "Yeah, Whoo Hoo."
* He sings, dances, and mimics his favorite show Backyardigans.
* He shoots jump shots into his basketball hoop and then says, "Yeah, 2 points."
* His favorite video game to watch is Guitar Hero.  He yells, "5 stars, 100%, and Rock On"

3 comments:

Andrea said...

He is such a cute little man! Thanks for sharing it was fun to hear more about what he is up to.

Anonymous said...

And that is why I love little Dave . . . I mean Conner.

j- said...

That's hilarious what a cutie! I love that he calls all pop Pepsi- I always called it Coke. "What kind of coke do you want?"