Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My Lack Of Posts

I have had a serious lack of posts, and I sincerely apologize. Life is just catching up with me, and I have been really busy. Both kids have had well dr appointments, and they are doing great. Both are on the small side, but healthy. Vika had to get 1 shot and she hated every minute of it. Conner was super lucky and doesn't need shots until he starts kindergarten!
Right now everyone is getting over colds. The kids are getting better, but they sound horrible. They have nasty coughs, and runny noses, but other than that they are doing great!!!

Conner got a haircut and couple of weeks ago!! Sometimes he forgets and asks for his big mowhawk.

Vika is growing up way too fast for all of us. She repeats everything you say, and so she has a very extensive vocabulary. Its fun to get her to say new things!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

So sorry your kids have been sick! Glad that they did well at their Dr. appointments though.

Cindi said...

I love having Vika in nursery. She is so darling and always surprises me with the words she knows.