Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Its Almost Valentine's Day?

I am finally posting again, can you believe it? And to make it better, you get to see lots of pics!!! February is just flying by. I am so excited for Valentine's Day! Its the anniversary of when Dave proposed to me! Can you believe it was 7 years ago? It seems like it was just yesterday!!! I was on vacation in Oceanside, CA with my fam and he just decided to drive all night to come and propose to me! He snuck up on my while we were at the San Diego Zoo. It was the best surprise EVER!!! I was totally clueless about the whole thing, but apparently EVERYONE else knew about it! They all did a great job hiding it from me! I can be totally oblivious sometimes!!!

To kick off this wonderful month here is a pic of my brand new nephew! My awesome little sister had her new baby finally (this is #2 for her)! She only pushed through 1 contraction!!! Can you believe that? She did however have to go through about 9 hours of labor, but still it was a quick delivery!!!!
Landon James Willmore was born on Feb. 5!!! He is such a good baby! I have only heard him cry right after he was born. I could just hold him all day long!

These next pics are just random ones I have taken with my cell phone, so please ignore the poor quality.

Vika's new past time! She loves anything that belongs to her brother!! This day she happened to pick his beanie and jacket.

She is just showing off her big cheeser and her pretty hat!!

I asked Conner to clean up his toys, and he got creative and made a huge tower. He did have a little help from his Dad to get the stuff on the very top. We all stood by it, so that you could get a visual of how tall that sucker was!!! I was just glad he actually listened, and cleaned up!!!!

For my Dad's birthday back in Jan. we all went to Chuck-A-Rama!! The kids weren't interested in eating so they decided to run around the table. Conner was holding Vika's hand so she wouldn't fall down, or run away!! He can be such a big helper sometimes!

Conner fell asleep on Auntie Lissa at Ruby River!! He was so tired after sitting at a freezing cold football game!!

8 comments:

Ruth Done said...

Holy cow, your new nephew looks just like Vicka, in a boy sort of way. Fun stuff!

Rowley's said...

I've never heard the story of how Dave proposed... it's SO cute! I can imagine how surprised you were to see him in California.

My little brother's name is Landon James as well! AND he was born in February too (Feb. 1st)... 24 years ago, but still cool similarities : )

Amber said...

finally! :0) I can't quite put my finger on it who Vika is really looking like...I think Dave but I see you too! She has changed!

Princess Zelda said...

They are adorable! Hope u r well.

Princess Zelda said...

Oh, did I mention that I LOVE that u r wearing Jack Skellington clothes? 'Cuz it's pretty awesome.

Nancy said...

Love it!! All of it- especially the proposal story and the tower of toys!! You guys are so cute- and Vika's cute hat and Jack the Pumpkin King shirt... You guys are too cute!!

And can I just tell you how much I LOVE the "say it again" song? I've never heard it and I am so getting it from iTUnes & sending to JIm right now!!

Mindy Thomas said...

How funny Vika is so cute. They are getting too big.

Cindi said...

Vika is so cute. I just love her. She makes me laugh every Sunday.