Last week I was trying to have a great discussion with Vika while Conner was at preschool. I drove to the temple parking lot, and because it was so cold we stayed in the car. I told her some things we do in the Temple. And then I was telling her that we need to be like Jesus. She got really confused and said, "But Jesus is a boy, Mom!" I laughed and tried to tell her that even though he is a boy we need to be like him because he was always nice to others and he is a great example for us. She wouldn't listen to me anymore because I was asking her to be like a boy!!
She just cracks me up sometimes!!! I love her and her smart little brain!


3 comments:
Kids say the best things. I seem to always be entertained by mine. She is such a smarty..
That is so cute! I love when kids say things like that! It makes it all worth it :) you're such a good mommie :)
That is so sweet!!! What a great Mom you are!!
Post a Comment