Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Slimming Down


Since October Dave has been losing weight. He currently sits at a 70 lbs weight loss, and is still going. I am so proud of him. He started out just watching what he was eating, and counting calories. He has now added some gym time to his routine. The kids are learning more about what it takes to be healthy and stay healthy, and its been an adjustment at times for them when Daddy isn't able to be home because he's at the gym. We fully support him going to the gym, and are very proud that he is choosing to go. I love Dave so much and I'm glad he is choosing to be healthier and stick around longer with me and our family!!


Before pic was July 2010, Current pic was August 2011.

6 comments:

Shilo said...

He's done a great job.
I have to tell you at one of the ballgames this summer I didn't recognize him at first. Then he called to Conner and I realized it was Dave!
Way to Go!!!

Rheanna said...

Good for him! That's amazing feat! Way to go Dave!!!

Michelle said...

Awesome! It takes a lot of hard work, but what a good example for your family!

Princess Zelda said...

He looks GREAT!!!

Matt. Tara. Addi. Roslyn. said...

That's AWESOME!! good job Dave!

Mindy Thomas said...

WOW! Good job Dave. I know it is not easy. You look great!