Please don't look at the massive mess behind the cute smile! Conner just couldn't stand that I was taking pictures of Vika and not him.
Vika was totally laughing until she saw the camera. I have yet to get her adorable laugh on video. And the other pictures that she was smiling in were fuzzy because she moved so much.

So I know these aren't the cutest pictures of my kids, but this is what my life is like. Whenever I pull out the camera to capture a really great moment, they stop whatever it is they were doing and just stare at the camera, and smile.
So I know these aren't the cutest pictures of my kids, but this is what my life is like. Whenever I pull out the camera to capture a really great moment, they stop whatever it is they were doing and just stare at the camera, and smile.


7 comments:
Mess? What mess?
They're still mighty cute kids. Keep trying.
That's how it always is! Once the camera comes out Tage stops whatever he is doing or you can't get a picture fast enough if he is still doing it!
I understand that completely! I've tried all sorts of sneaky tricks to try and hide the camara, but it never works. I believe she has the cutest laugh, I can tell by that sweet smile!
Conner looks so much like Dave,it's crazy. Your kids are totally cute!
I loved hugging her and making her smile last night. I still want to make her laugh.
I totally know the feeling. The cute videos and pictures I have of the kids are usually because they don't notice until too late that I have the camera out.
My kid starts acting like a complete fool when I pull out the camera. He forgets how to stand up straight, smile normal, or even hold still.
Post a Comment