Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Splish Splash


This is Vika's favorite thing to do.  She loves it when I get her wet, and she loves to kick her legs and splash the water!

I took a picture similar to this one of Conner when he was a baby.  This is one of my favorite pictures of my baby.  The pink makes her eyes more blue.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love bath pictures! Love that towel!

Mindy said...

She is so cute. My kids love bath time.

Rowley's said...

She is gorgeous! Both my girls love the bath too. Oh...Nate has been teaching himself how to play the guitar too...a guitar he got from his dad :)

Mar and Koki said...

LOVE the pink towel picture. You're daughter is always stylin.

My boys love to dress up just like Conner. We'll have to get Conner and Isaac to play together they're about the same age.