Conner is growing up so fast. He just had his 1st day of preschool on Wednesday! He loved every minute and he even made a new friend. When asked what his new friend looked like, he said, "He looks like me, he has a mohawk too!" I am so proud of him for being so friendly.
He was so excited to go and even let me take some pictures at home before we left. He posed himself!

Even though his preschool is all the way in AF, I still had to do the tradition on the doorstep photos!

Here he is shouting "Preschool"!!

They all wore their preschool shirts so that they could take class photos! They painted their bags, played outside in the huge backyard, and Conner was lucky to be one of the first kids to have the mystery bag. Its like show and tell, but the other kids have to guess what is in the bag with 3 clues. Conner wanted to take a coloring book!!
5 comments:
Wow, preschool is a big step and so fun to see him get so excited. Time is going by so fast. I can't believe he is in preschool already. Crazy.
So cute. Love the hair. Preschool is a huge step. Was it so nice, though, only having Vika for a little bit?
you already added me!!! I am so thrilled. =)
So fun! I bet Conner loves it!
So fun!! His hair is awesome!! You guys are too cool!!
Post a Comment