Monday, September 14, 2009

Football Sunday


I love Football season!! We have been watching BYU win, Yeah! And yesterday we had our first football Sunday of the season!

We all cheer for the SF 49ers, notice Dave's jersey, #21 Frank Gore. Vika is wearing Conner's old Cowboy's jersey #31 R. Williams. We took Conner to the Gateway last month and let him pick out whatever jersey he wanted. He picked Bears #54 Urlacher. I just barely got my jersey. Colts #18 Payton Manning.

Goooo Niners!!! They won against the Cardinals!!! We are hoping for a great season this year, but we aren't holding our breath.

We had to get some family pics, but the kids would not cooperate. Notice Conner's expression change. He would not take his eyes off the TV.

Dave is laughing at Conner because he wouldn't look away from the TV.

Vika just refused to look at the camera



We usually get way better pics, but I love these anyway. You should also notice Conner's 'fake' tattoos on his legs. This has become his new obsession.

4 comments:

Cindi said...

Your kids are so cute. I've been enjoying the BYU games so far. :)

Michelle said...

How cute is your football family?! Love it!

Casey and Kendra said...

Very cute!! I love football season too, GO BYU!!

Grandpas Cook said...

Fun family times. Cute pictures.