Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Vika!!


This is Vika saying "cheese" before her birthday breakfast!!!


I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this little girl! She is getting so big, and I don't mean her size. She is still very petite and small, but she has a very big personality! She has a huge vocabulary and she knows her colors! She really wants to do everything her brother does, even if she really is too small.

She absolutely loves nursery and begs almost every day to go!! Its really cute! She loves to sing and dance! And she also loves to watch all of Conner's boy shows!! I love that she likes to be girly and she doesn't mind a little dirt!

She is my little buddy when Conner is in preschool. We go to lunch and go shopping, and have so much fun together! I love her so much and honestly I am so blessed to have her as my daughter!

4 comments:

Deb said...

I love her so much too, Happy Birthday Viks!! You are "tool beans"

Anonymous said...

She is so awesome. I love that girl! I can't wait to see her today and kiss on those cheeks.

Marion said...

Can you believe how fast these last 2 years have gone by? She is so cute!

Jobi Niu said...

NO WAY is she already 2!!! TIME FLIES! She is sooo cute, that is SUCH a cute picture of her. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Vika! :]