Monday, April 12, 2010

Silly Kids

2 sick kids watching a movie trying to feel better! :(
Both kids were sick the last 2 weeks in March. They both were so sad. There a few days Conner felt ok and so he would ask if we could go somewhere, and would have to tell him no. He was so sad to miss preschool.

This video is of the kids playing at the bottom of the stairs. They were making each other laugh.

Finally, the last week or so they have been their normal happy, fighting selves. It has been nice to have them feeling good. I just hope that I am not jinxing myself by posting this.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks for the teething advise. I know how you feel, we battled an ear infection and colds at our house. Not fun! Your kids are getting so big...super adorable.

Nancy said...

Nothing is better than movies on the couch when you
are sick. What a great Mom!!