Friday, December 10, 2010

Conner's Birthday!! (very, very late)


I realize this is super late, but Conner's birthday in October was so much fun. He is now 5, and just growing up way too fast. We took him to Disneyland, and we had a blast!! We went with his Grandma Teri, Aunt Lissa, and Uncle Joey!! I think this was a birthday he will remember for a long time!

Conner's classic picture pose, and sporting his new hat. We were just waiting in line!!

This was also Vika's very first time to Disneyland! She loved most of it. She cried on a lot of rides because they were too scary, and she just wanted to go outside. We did, however, find a few rides that she absolutely loved. The carousel, Dumbo, Buzz Lightyear, and It's a Small World.
Me and my Bebs on the carousel. She was so excited that we got a horse that had pink!!

3 comments:

Rheanna said...

That sounds like the best 5th birthday ever! I can't believe how old Vika looks in that picture of the two of you! SO cute!

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of you and Viks. So cute!

Deb said...

Could Vika look more like you in that picture?