Monday, December 13, 2010

Halloween 2010


We had a great Halloween. Its always been Conner's favorite holiday because its in his birthday month and he thinks that all the parties are for him!! I like to have us all matching in similar costumes. Last year we were all pirates! So this year I decided we would go with Conner's personality and be Punk Rockers!! We had a lot of fun getting all dressed up, putting lots of makeup on, and spraying painting our hair!!

Conner's mohawk was blue on one side and white on the other!

Vika had all blue hair, and she absolutely loved getting makeup on!! This was Vika's first year trick or treating, and she didn't want to stop even though she couldn't feel her hands because they were so cold. She just wanted to get more candy.
BTW they both completely forgot all about the candy the next day, so I hid it from them. I ate a lot of it by myself and then threw away the stuff I didn't want. They still have no idea that they missed out on all of their candy!!! LOL


2 comments:

Amber said...

ha ha Tage totally forgot about all the candy the next day too. Micah I think ate it, but Tage sure didn't lol

Nancy said...

Oh my heavens!!!!! Too cute!! Love Vika's little stink eye look in the last picture!