Dave found this recipe for a healthy chili, and so I decided to try making it. It was very easy, although I did cut the recipe in half. I took pictures through the cooking process so that you could see just how yummy, and easy it is!!
First: I cooked 1 lb ground turkey with 1 green pepper and 1/2 onion (I don't like a lot of onion so I only used half, you can use all you want). When the meat is no longer pink, drain and pour into soup pot.

Second: I added to the meat 1 can (15 oz) pinto beans, 1 can (15 oz) black beans, 1 can (15 oz) chili beans, and 1 can (28 oz) diced tomato-all with their juices. I also added 1/8 tsp Cayenne Pepper, 1/2 tsp ground Cumin, and 1/2 tsp Chili Powder. Bring it to a boil, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.

Third: Serve as soup with cheese and sour cream or as a nice chip dip! And Enjoy!



1 comments:
I made chili last night, but without those purple chips, mine didn't look so good. Yours looks like you went out to dinner. Good Job!
Post a Comment