My awesome calendar this year has a new recipe every month. The recipe for April sparked my attention enough to try. This pineapple bread was so yummy I am going to have to make lots and lots.

Pineapple Bread
Ingredients:
Cooking Spray
2 Eggs
1/2 C Extra Virgin Olive Oil
3/4 C Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla
3 T Orange Juice
1 1/2 C Pineapple Chunks, drained
2 1/2 C Flour
3 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Sea Salt
1 tsp Cinnamon
1/2 C Walnuts, chopped
Directions:
1. Spray Bread Pan
2. Beat eggs, oil, sugar, vanilla, and orange juice together. Stir in pineapple chunks.
3. In separate bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
4. Add dry ingredients to pineapple mixture.
5. Fold in walnuts.
6. Pour into sprayed pan.
7. Bake at 350 degrees F. Check at 50 minutes. Test to see if toothpick comes out clean. If not, check every 5 minutes until done. Cool in loaf pan for 15 minutes and then move to cooling rack.
8. Store in refrigerator.
We all love this bread, my kids are big fans! :) I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!


2 comments:
That sounds awesome! I'm going to have to try it for sure!
That looks sooooo yummy! I bet my hubby would love it. I'm gonna have to try it.
Post a Comment