Monday, December 19, 2011

Complete and Utter Randomness

I was going through my pictures and found some that I haven't blogged about. They are in no particular order and are just really random!

The kids thought it would be fun to completely empty the bookshelf. Needless to say I was NOT happy about it and took awhile to clean up.

I went to check on Vika before I went to bed one night and this is how I found her. She was out cold and didn't even flinch when I put her back in her bed.

Grandma Teri bought Conner this Captain America helmet. He loves dressing up in his Super Hero stuff!!

Conner decided to see how many tattoos he could put on his stomach. He put them all on by himself!

Conner has been doing really well on his drums! He is learning something new almost every time we meet with his instructor!

My Dad gave me this old window forever ago. (I forgot to take a before pic) I finally stained it and put flowers in it! It's now hanging in my stairwell.

Conner was just being crazy, and begged me to take his picture!

Instead of taking a nap Vika made a road with her books! She makes me laugh!

0 comments: