Saturday, January 7, 2012

Halloween 2011

I realize that this was so long ago, but I just barely got my pics off my camera. I will be posting a bunch of events from last year so stay tuned!

We had a great Halloween! If you can't tell Conner is Batman, Vika is Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas, Mine was very last minute but I called myself a Nice Vampire, and Dave was the guy from Teen Wolf (his name has slipped my mind)!
The reason my costume was so last minute was because the costume I was making for myself didn't turn out. I made Vika's dress, yes thank you very much! And I was trying to make one just like it for me, but I wasn't very smart about it and didn't try it on until I was almost done with it. I know I am very smart some times! And I do have my fair share of 'blonde' moments!

Halloween night we invited my whole family to come have dinner and trick-or-treat with us! People were a lot later than expected so it just ended up being me and my 2 kids and my sister Deb and her 2 kids. When we got done everyone was at our house FINALLY! We had a lot of fun even though it was a school night, so it was a very shortened version of the norm. Thanks to everyone that came out and brought food!!

0 comments: