Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Another Vacation

 We are leaving tomorrow morning to go to New York, and Boston.  We are so excited and this time we are taking Conner.  Vika is going to stay with my sister.  Thank you again Nicole.  You are the best.  


We will be going to 3 baseball games in 3 days.  We only have 2 days where we can kind of do some sight seeing and shopping.  Conner is very excited to ride on an airplane, and watch the Yankees, Mets, and Red Sox.  Wish us a safe flight, and a fun trip!


4 comments:

Michelle said...

How fun! I hope you have a very fun trip! I'm jealous!

Anonymous said...

Good luck flying on the 11th! That should be TONS of fun.

Andrea said...

Boy that is a Debbie Downer if I have ever heard it :) Good luck it sounds like so much fun!

Grandpas Cook said...

Will you adopt me and take me with you?