Sorry it has taken me a whole week to update, but here are a couple pictures of the baseball game we went to last weekend. It was such a fun weekend, even though the majority of it was spent in the car. We had a lot of fun.
We had the one of the best hotel rooms in Phoenix. We could see the Stadium from our window, and on Friday night they let off fireworks. We had the best view. Apparently, they do fireworks every Friday night. On Saturday night we went to the game, and had so much fun. It was Hispanic Appreciation Night!! The Diamond Backs wore jerseys that said "Los D'Backs" across the front. The Dodgers won, so that was a big plus for us.
This is Manny Ramirez walking to his position on the field. He is the left fielder, and Dave's favorite player. This really was how close we were to him. We were in the left field bleachers, row 3. Manny hit 2 home runs in the game, the first one went right over our heads about 10 rows behind us. It happened to go right to the biggest section of Dodgers fans in the stadium.


5 comments:
That looks like fun. You really should go to another game SOON! :)
I'm glad you had a fun trip. Did they open the roof or was it too hot?
Didn't know you were Dodger fans, too! YEAH Dodgers! Glad you had fun!
Even though it was spent mostly in the car, I bet it was nice to just talk to each other without having to deal with babies! I'm glad you had a good time!
Like I said before I am really jealous. Rob goes to baseball games all the time in Denver but so far I have only gone to one in Chicago.
Post a Comment