Monday, September 22, 2008

Yankees


The day after the Mets game we went to the Yankees game!  It was an afternoon game, and so extremely hot.  We all ended up leaving around the 3rd inning.  


This is the only picture I took of any of us there.  As you can see Conner was very hot.  He is enjoying his bag of cracker jacks.


I at least remembered to take a picture of the field from our seats.  We were in the center field bleachers.  We ended up sitting next to a family from St. George, what a small world.


Conner was very anxious to get home.  He was climbing all over Dave at the airport.  He even stopped long enough to look at the camera.

This was one of the very few happy moments with Conner.  He was very low on sleep the whole time, so it was just non-stop tantrums from him.

5 comments:

Grandpas Cook said...

That is cool you got to see Yankee Stadium before they tear it down. I'm glad you had a good trip.

Bret Bushman Family said...

What a fun trip, I hope to be able to see NY some day. Can I just say Connor is just adorable, love the curly hair.

Rowley's said...

Wow! What a fun trip! Poor Connor looks so hot in that picture, what a trooper! I agree about NY it is too crowded and with all the tall building in the city it too dark and gloomy for me.

Andrea said...

What a lucky boy you are Conner!

Jobi Niu said...

How fun! I LOVE baseball.. When I went to a Yankees game, it was so freaking hot too! Conner is so cute, my goodness! FUN trip you guys had! CUTE pics.