Monday, February 2, 2009

Daddy's Girl


Vika loves her Daddy!!  This was one of those moments that just melted my heart.  Dave just snuggling his baby girl.

Moments after these pictures were taken Vika fell fast asleep.  

Ever since I found out I was having a girl I have been excited about her being a Daddy's girl.  Dave was just in heaven and didn't really want me to move her, but we had to leave.  
In the morning before Dave leaves for work there a some days when Vika is awake.  She loves it when Dave holds her and gives her hugs and kisses.  She usually won't go back to me easily.  I love how much they love each other and the special bond that they share!!

7 comments:

Combs - A day in the Life of... said...

There is nothing like a daddy and daughter and all those special moments. Cute pictures.

Michelle said...

Ahhh....so sweet!

Jobi Niu said...

K seriously, how tender is that?? Awww.. SO sweet. I want a lil girl for that EXACT reason!

Grandpas Cook said...

Treasured moments. You can tell a good dad by her daughters love for him.

Anonymous said...

Ya, little girls and their dads. Nothing more perfect!

Ruth Done said...

How cute!!! I love those moments when you just melt.

Anonymous said...

That really is sweet. But how can Dave resist when she looks so much like you?