2. What kind of car did you drive? A big white van with maroon stripes. Good times! Some people thought it would be funny to call it the "Shaggin' Wagon"
3. Did you pass your driver's license test the first time? Of Course, I am a good driver!!
4. Were you a party animal? Not at all, but I enjoyed parties with my friends!!
5. Were you considered a flirt? I don't think so, but you might need to ask my friends about that one. I was really shy, I still am.
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? I only joined the non-audition choir my senior year because I needed that credit.
7. Were you a nerd? Probably, again you may need to ask my friends.
8. Were you on any varsity teams? No.
9. Did you ever get suspended or expelled? Of course not, I was a good student.
10. Can you still sing your fight song? Definitely
11. Who were your favorite teachers? English Mr. Snell and my math teacher senior year, but I can't remember his name. Mrs. Southwick she liked me and my friends!!
12. Where did you sit at lunch? The Common's Area, either at a table or on the steps.
13. School mascot: Cavemen
14. School colors: Red & Black
15. Did you go to homecoming and who with? My senior year I went with Dave!!
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Never, I didn't really like High School. Too much drama.
17. What do you remember most about graduation? Partying with my friends! Taking TONS of pictures! At the all-night party I won $20!!
18. Where did you go on Senior Skip Day? Aspen Grove, I didn't really do much though.
19. Were you in any clubs? FFA only because it was just my friends on it, and we liked the teacher in charge!!
20. Have you gained weight since then? I think so. I pretty much just stay the same.
21. Who was your prom date? I sadly never went to prom.
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Probably not, Dave would never go with me.
23. Did you have a job while in high school? I was a receptionist at Great Clips, only on Saturdays.
24. Worst class? The ones that didn't have any of my friends, and Science.
25. Favorite class? I would have to say Mrs. Southwick's class. I had a lot of friends in there!!
8 years ago


4 comments:
This seems like a fun tag! I know I did one similar, but I think the questions are a little different so I'll have to do it. You're just trying to get me to update my blog, huh? : ) I've been so bad lately! I wasn't a good friend in high school, but I don't think you were a nerd! It's so fun to hear these think about you!
You weren't a nerd...because if you were then that made me one! :)
I love that tag. It's cool to see what people were like in high school. How neat that you went to a dance with Dave.
I don't know if my comment saved. So I will leave it again. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you are super funny. you weren't techinically a nerd, just a litttle bit. Just kidding we were the best people ever in highschooL! I forgot you went to a dance with dave. cool!
Post a Comment