Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Haircut, Hanging Out and Rapping


Saturday was a long day, but so much fun.  Dave was such a good dad and husband.  He spent all day with Conner and did ALL of the laundry (at his mother's house).  Side note: our dryer broke.  I went with my sister to our friend's bridal shower, and spent all day together with our other sister.  It was fun to hang out, and know that Dave was getting stuff done.  These pictures were taken when I got back to my MIL's that night.  Dave's sister even made crepes for us, how nice was that?  The only downer of the day was that both kids were a little under the weather with runny noses and coughs.  

Vika had so much fun eating this football necklace of Conner's.

Conner got a haircut on Saturday by his Auntie Lissa.  Thanks Lissa he looks so handsome.  I love his mohawk!!
He got this pose from Auntie Jojo, he thinks he is so cool!

I told him to look at the camera and smile, and he did this.  He thinks he is a homie!!

This makes me laugh.  Conner is rapping with Dave.  This is him attempting to rap the song 'No Sleep Til Brooklyn' By The Beastie Boys.  He is holding an air microphone in this picture!!
Conner makes me laugh everyday.  I don't know what I would do without this kid, he is so funny and so full of love.  He is a sweet little boy that is constantly giving me hugs and kisses, and telling me that he loves me.  What mother could ask for more?  I know I couldn't!!  Thanks Conner and Vika for making my life complete!!


4 comments:

Andrea said...

I feel like I haven't seen you guys in like a year! Crazy! It was nice hearing what you are upto!

Bret Bushman Family said...

I think Connor has a little bit of an attitude in a couple of those pictures...Bret is usually good at trivia, but he didn't know the answer to this one.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these pictures of Conner. They totally show his punk rock attitude. What a stud. I hope to be as cool as him someday. ;)

Jobi Niu said...

I LOVE HIS NEW HAIRCUT!! :] He's such a stud. Vika is growing up so fast..