Friday, May 8, 2009

Conner Quotes


Conner has learned something very valuable.  He can tell when I am not listening to him.  He will yell 'Mommy, Mommy' as loud as he can.  If that doesn't work he will yell even louder and more sternly, 'Cheryl'.  It makes me laugh every time he does it, and he does it at least a few times a day.  

The other night I had a cubscout meeting.  Conner was playing happily in the backyard with the other kids.  When we left he said to me, "Mommy I love your meeting.  I played with the boys outside."  You would think he had just been at Disneyland with how happy he was. 

Dave has been working a ton of hours this week.  The only time the kids get to see their Dad is when they are awake before he leaves in the morning.  Conner loves his Daddy, and loves to call him at work.  He called him the other day and said, "Daddy, you want to come home.  Please come home."  He just kept begging for his Daddy to come home.  I felt really bad and so did Dave.  He told me never to do that again. 


2 comments:

Matt. Tara. Addi. Roslyn. said...

Conner is so funny! What a cutie that he calls you Cheryl. LOL I love kids they are the bomb!

Marion said...

He is such a cute kid. I want to hear him call you Cheryl.