Conner just got a new hair cut!! I have to say that I absolutely love it!
I am still not completely sold on the back, but I will get used to it. The back gets really messed up, and so it doesn't look as good, but I love it right after I do it!
Posted by Cheryl at 7:38 AM
6 comments:
I seriously LOVE it! You look awesome Conner!
Gotta say, I loved it!
Don't know that I'd dare do it to my boy's, but Conner pulls it off very well.
He looked so cute on Sunday!
CUTE!! He looks so big!! I did a hair post today too!! A little different though!!
I LOVE IT!! What a lil' stud! Jett and Bryton ask to say hi to Conner everyday. hahaha
Love the Rocker hair!
What a cool mom. I don't think I could ever be that brave. He looks so cute.
Post a Comment