I can't believe my baby is already 4. He has grown up so much in last year, its crazy!! I love him more and more everyday, and he brings so much joy into my life!! He is the best big brother Vika could ask for! He is so full of energy, but at the same time so loving and caring!! He loves almost any animal, his favorite by far are dogs!!
Conner loves his friends, and if it were up to him he would play with them everyday. He loves his family even more. He wants to live at Grandma Teri's house, and has said more than once, "I want to live at Grandma's forever and ever." Him and his aunts have a very special relationship. They are the best of friends. They spoil him like nobody's business. He has sleepovers all the time at Grandma's house with his aunts!!
I could go on and on about this handsome little boy, but I won't bore you. Conner we love so much and we are glad you are in our lives!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDERS!!!


5 comments:
Happy Birthday Conner! We hope you have a great day today. Thanks for the pirate party. It was lots of fun. The boys are still playing with their treasure chests.
CONNER IS SOOOOOOOOO SWEET!! HE could NOT be cuter either.. I just love him. He was so cute at church today.. PS- NEW CALLING HEY?? YOu'll do SOO GREAT! JEtt had a blast at the party. Thanks so much. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CONNER
Happy Birthday Conner. What a cute kid! Congrats and good luck on the new calling.
My boys are still talking about pirates :) Happy B-day Conner!!!
Happy Birthday Big Guy!
Post a Comment