Conner started Itty Bitty Football 2 weeks ago!! He has had so much fun. He is doing really well, he just gets kind of bored when it isn't his turn to play. His loves that he is on the Buccaneers, the symbol looks like a pirate (Conner's favorite)!!
Conner is running in for a Touchdown!! He loved this drill!
Here he is trying to throw the ball into the big hole! He also really likes this one because he gets his own ball and he can throw it as much as he wants.


3 comments:
cute! I can't wait till Tage is a little older and can participate in those things.
That looks like so much fun! I wish they would have had this when Tyson did Itty Bitty Sports.
We are doing the same thing right now! I didn't think I would love football as much as I do. They make it so much fun for these little guys.
Post a Comment