Conner loved to just sit and look at the fish swimming around. I was actually trying to get him to look at me and say cheese, but he wouldn't listen to me.
Conner turned around and said cheese, and had this funny face!! Payton is to the left of Conner (he is Conner's unofficial cousin), and half of Tyson is to the right of Conner. They are looking in one of the jellyfish tanks.

We had a lot of fun at the Aquarium (in Sandy)! Conner loves to see fish, and he was excited about the sharks. I think he spent the most time looking at the jellyfish. He also really liked to stick his hand in the water to pet the stingrays.
We had a lot of fun at the Aquarium (in Sandy)! Conner loves to see fish, and he was excited about the sharks. I think he spent the most time looking at the jellyfish. He also really liked to stick his hand in the water to pet the stingrays.


2 comments:
Conner is so cute! I have always wanted to go there but have never made it. Is it worth going to? Shouldn't you be having your baby girl instead of commenting lol.
Looks like it was a lot fun!! I can't wait to take my guys there this summer! I love Connors smile in the last picture!!
Who in the heck is Fugazi??
Post a Comment