So, I just thought I would let you all know that I am being Induced tomorrow!! You have no idea how ready I am to finally meet this little girl. Hopefully, we will get pics up right away for all of you to see.
I think the thing that I am most scared about, is Conner not liking her. I am so afraid that he will turn into this huge monster and just totally resent her. I know its not very likely, but it still freaks me out. I just see how much he loves his little cousin Preston, and I just hope that he will be the same way with Vika. He has been having problems lately with not listening to Mommy, and I think it will only get worse when she comes. Is this true, or am I just being paranoid?
Do any of you have any advice you could give me to make feel better about my son?


5 comments:
I think that as long as he still gets some attention and feels included in family activities, especially those centered around Vika, then he won't likely grow to resent her.
Good Luck tomorrow. Our prayers are with you all.
I was fearful of Josh beating up on Shawn when we brought him home so someone told me to get him his own baby. We did that but he really didn't need that. He was so sweet to Shawn and I let him help out as much as possible with the baby. That might be the key.
Make sure that he still gets alone time with you and Dave. I notice that Brightyn starts to rebel and act like a little devil when he doesn't get a lot of attention and Hayden does. Also, let him help out as much as he can. I think he will be a GREAT big brother! Good luck you are in my prayers and I'm so excited to see pictures of her!
I always felt guilty when I was pregnant. I always felt bad for my "baby" (Who was 2 since all of my boys are 2 years apart) But as soon as you get home with baby Vika and all of the dust settles, and you have your new schedule worked out, you will all be good. Sometimes I would have them grab a book and sit by me while I nursed. And look at the book with them, sometimes I would watch their show while I nursed. And I would plan a few errand at night when Dad was home, so I could leave baby and take the older one along for some one on one time. You'll be surprised at how smooth it is!
Fang I can't believe it is time already!! I am so excited for you guys!!
Good luck!!!!
so so so is she here!!!!! Can't wait until there is a GIRL in that bunch of cousins!!!Tamma
Post a Comment