What is Good and Bad about being Pregnant?
1. Good: You can eat as much as you want.
Bad: Everything you eat gives you heartburn.
2. Good: You can complain about anything, and people understand.
Bad: When you do complain people pity you.
3. Good: People are always willing to give you their chair.
Bad: When you do sit down, you are completely uncomfortable and would much rather stand.
4. Good: You don't have to feel guilty about taking a nap.
Bad: You are so uncomfortable when you lie down that you can't possibly take a nap.
5. Good: You get to feel your baby moving inside you.
Bad: When your baby does move all she wants to do is kick your ribs or kick you in the bladder.


6 comments:
Some of those I can already relate to. For example the other night I made Brent go get me a frosty on his way home from work (around 10:30pm) and I had like 3 bites and then got the worst heartburn. Honestly who gets heartburn from ice cream!
Yeah, that's totally true.
The best part is that when you aren't pg anymore you can only remember the good stuff. This is why people have more than one child! Honestly, I can't even remember what heartburn feels like, but I know I had it all the time.
You are on the home stretch! And by that I mean that you feel like a house, and your whole body is S-T-R-E-T-C-H-E-D.
TWO WEEKS! Your pregnancy has been the shortest on ever!! Dang! It went by so fast!
Enjoy it, there are parts you'll miss!
Yeah I can relate completely true. You have to let me know when you have your darling little girl. Congrats and good luck!!
Dave, I have to say I'm a bit confused. I found the link to your blog through Aaron and Michelle Benson, but when I get here I see a link to my blog. Yet I have received no comments. It saddens me. Just messing. Anyway, how've you been. Things are good for us. My wife is pregnant and so we can relate to this post. Our little boy will be our first and is scheduled to arrive in July. It's exciting. Anyway, drop us a line and let me know how you're doing. Talk to you later.
Chris Leiter
The further I get away from Pg. the more I can say I have no clue what you are talking about. It has been 11 years almost for me.
Post a Comment