The other day I laid Vika down in her boppy, and Conner had to get his pillow off of his bed and lay next to her.

By the way, Conner loves his baby sister so much. He calls her "pretty girl", it just melts my heart when he says that.

He looks so big to me. I seriously just can't get over how much he has grown since I had Vika.
7 comments:
Congratulations! She is beautiful! She has beautiful lips! Love her pink boppy!
So dang cute! It is weird to see something SO PINK in your house!
I can't wait to see her. Stupid germs.
That is so darn cute!!!
Both of your kids are so incredibly adorable. I don't know if I have told you this enough yet but that baby girl is gorgeous!
Congrats she is amazing.... Tam
Your kids are so cute- I remember when my older boys would ask me daily "Can he walk/talk/play today?" and piling their big kid toys around the baby. Have fun with them they grow so fast!!
So what I am wondering is how you could ever put her down. She is so perfect and cute! I am sort of glad I don't have her as my daughter, because I think I would get nothing done.
Post a Comment