All of us with Pluto!!
Grandma Teri treated everyone to a wonderful breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen, in the Disneyland Hotel. It was buffet style so you eat all you want of EVERYTHING you want. They didn't just have breakfast, they had lunch and dinner selections too. Conner loved his Mickey pancakes and waffles.
He got very side tracked when some characters came to or near our table. He absolutely loved it when Goofy came to say Hi and give Conner a big hug.


6 comments:
Conner to so dang cute. I love the smile on his face when he sees Goofy. Awesome.
That last picture made me thing that your family should do an Incredibles theme for Halloween this year. Dave would make a great Mr. Incredible. He'd have to shave though.
We went to a character breakfast one time. It wasn't as great as yours. We only had Winnie the Pooh. Love you and Mr. Incredible. Was Dave jealous :)
I want to take Tage to Disneyland...that looks like so much fun! Jealous...:)
It looks like you had so much fun! That is so funny he kept calling them Chicken Dale! What a cute kid!
We went to Goofy's kitchen and loved it! I would totally do it again. I looks like you had a blast!
Love your pictures! THey make me home sick!! I love the one with Mr Incredible!! And chickendale- that's cute!!
Post a Comment