Wednesday, March 4, 2009

New Trend


These 2 boys are so cute sporting their mohawks!!  Too bad Tyson's hair is too short.


I love these boys even if they don't get along all the time.  

Conner insisted on wearing this dragon/dinosaur costume!  I think he is so adorable.

6 comments:

Grandpas Cook said...

I always had fun playing dress up and fun hair styles with my kids. Cute pictures.

Anonymous said...

They look alot alike in these pictures!

Combs - A day in the Life of... said...

I love the mohawks. I think little boys look so cute in them. Like they are trying to be older.

Deb said...

I love a little boy with a mohawk.

Tiffini said...

Of course we're moving back within the next couple of years. I'm really excited!!! I love to see pictures of your kids. They're to cute!!

Amber said...

I hope Tage wants to dress up...so cute!