For the last 3 weeks Conner has been able to go to sports Tuesdays and Thursdays. He has liked it, but I was hoping he would love it. He wouldn't talk to any of the other kids, and he hardly participated. This kid loves to play sports all day long, and he would refuse to even pick up the ball some days. I was so frustrated and now I am glad that it is over.
These pictures were all taken on his first day. He played the best this day, basketball!! He was running through the whole gym chasing his ball. I think this was his favorite part of the whole day.
I am so proud of my kid. He was the only one that even attempted dribbling. This picture was right before he started dribbling down the court. He got too excited when he got to the hoop that he missed his shot. We were still very impressed with him!
Notice how Conner is just staring at the little girl next to him? I honestly don't know what the problem was, but he would not look at the camera. He was also very excited that he got to hold the ball!
They played basketball, football, volleyball, and soccer! I really liked his coach, she was so nice and put up with so much from Conner. His team mascot was Buzz Lightyear. At the end of every event they would do their cheer, "Goooo Buzz!" He would stand there and watch the other kids do it, and then when we got home he would do it. What a crazy kid. I hope next year he does a lot better!


4 comments:
Great pictures.
Try not to worry, they do better with age and experience. Tyson was similar his first time or two through itty bitty. This was his first team or group experience. Be glad he is getting some of this out of his system before pre-school.
That is so fun that he goes and plays sports. Team Buzz Light Year I love it! He is so cute!
I have wanted to put Tage is that since he could walk...but of course not till they are 3. I understand the frustration...I hope Tage will enjoy it and participate...I could see him doing his own thing as well.
So Fun!! It all starts here, Looks like he did the same as my boys who did Itty Bitty Ball- so fun!! This reminds me I need to sign Chase up for some Itty Bitty action!!
Post a Comment