Vika was teething and she was tired. I was trying to get some stuff done before I put her in bed and this is what she did the entire time. At first I was very sad for her because I knew she was in pain, and then it just got funny. I would just look at her and she burst into tears. She wasn't like this until she started teething.
8 years ago


5 comments:
I totally know how you feel! Alec's teething as well and I'm convinced he's a different child. Good luck!
Oh do I ever feel for you! I totally understand! My children have a very low tolerance for pain. She is so cute though even when she's feeling pain.
Oooh...I am so glad to "hear" this.
It's good to know my kid isn't the only one screaming bloody murder when he gets tired and isn't feeling well. :D
Oh poor Vika! So sad. That makes me feel bad! Cheryl shame on you for thinking that was funny! Just kidding!
I just have to say I am still thinking about her the other night with those cute piggies!
Post a Comment