Sorry for the lack of posts and new pictures. I know all of you are very sad about my absence. I have been busy ( the typical excuse) and then Dave and I went on a much needed vacation without kids!! I have to say that it was very nice and relaxing. We went to St. George and seriously did as close to nothing as we could get away with!! We went to breakfast 2 mornings in a row at this really yummy place called Bear Paw, we love this place! We went to dinner at 3 different places: Samurai 21 was just like Tepanyaki, Benja Thai House was pretty good, and Gun Barrel has really good steak and cheesecake. We really like food and we wanted to try a couple places we had never been to. Other than eating tons of food we just watched movies and went shopping!! It was a very great trip.
Thank you to Deb for watching Vika most of the time!! Thank you Teri and Alissa for having Conner all of the time and Vika for a couple days!! You are the best and I owe you all!!
I will try to remember to get some pictures up this week!!


2 comments:
Sometimes the very best vacation/get-aways are the ones you don't have to rush to fit in a million things and you can just relax. Plus, you can't lose with good food! :)
I will have to try some of those restaurants down there. We love going there. Next time you go you have to eat at the Player's Sports Grill. It's Scrumpcious. I am excited to see you next week at our lunch date! Is everyone coming?
Post a Comment