Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!!!


I would like to wish all you Father's out there a very Happy Father's Day!!!

I would now like to dedicate this post strictly to my husband and the greatest Dad my kids could ask for!

Dave loves spending time with both kids. In this picture he is helping Conner put together Vika's pony that she got for her birthday!!
He loves to give them hugs and kisses!!


He loves to get them to laugh, and smile for the camera!

He really enjoys reading books to them, and watching videos on his phone to keep them happy!!!
Thanks Dave for all you do for the kids and me!! You are such a great Dad! I hope you have a great Father's Day!!! The kids would like to tell you how much they love you by giving you hugs and kisses all day long!!

1 comments:

Marion said...

What a cute tribute. He looks like one of those dad's that just loves to cuddle with their kids :)