Monday, June 29, 2009

How Many Is Too Many?





Vika's biggest obsession is binkys. She loves her binky. Lately she has been wanting 2 at a time. If she sees 2 binkys she will put one in her mouth and hold the other. If you try to take 1 away from her she will cry until you either give 1 back, or give her food.

She has binkys everywhere. There are 3 in the diaper bag, 2 in her room, 2 in the car, 2 in the church bag, and probably some stashed somewhere that I don't know of. Its a very rare occasion when you see her without at least 1 binky.

So, what do you think? Do you think she has too many binkys? I am not so sure if she does, but there are a couple of people that make fun of me because she has so many.


3 comments:

Ruth Done said...

Ben will take one Binky! I just lost it the other day. 9 months, one binky, not bad, but I always wished he would take the really cute ones. I think she looks SO cute!

j- said...

She's adorable- and she has just the right amount- if she uses them!! And good for you for always being prepared!

Livvy's Mom said...

TOO MANY? heck no... Kayla (yes she is 3 almost 4) still loves her binki and I spend many hours just before bed time trying to find one of hers so she will go to sleep. She now hides them in Glen's drawer during the day so that we know where they are at bed time!!!