Vika is such a silly little girl. I love to watch her play, and discover new things. She is getting way too smart for me. She talks non-stop all day long. People are always asking if she is ever quiet, and the answer is hardly ever.
Her new favorite thing to do everyday is sit in this chair next to the books and pull them out one by one and "read" them.
She usually ends up emptying out the whole box all over the floor, but its worth it. She is quiet and entertaining herself. Can you really ask for a better time?


3 comments:
I wish Carlee will sit still so I could read to her! She is horrible in church because she can't for the life of her sit still! You know how you mentioned that the fact the our babies are SO little, it keeps you from being baby hungry? I smiled when reading that because I had known that I was already pregnant again. It was a surprise and sometimes I want to freak out a little, but we're excited. Vika so darling!
That is so cute! She is getting really big. What a happy little thing.
So cute!! That's awesome that she loves to read and will actually entertain herself doing it!! What a smarty pants!! It's also adorable that she talks all day! What a girl!! Can life get any better?
I love reading to my kids- a few of my boys had to control the page turning and that didn't always work for me and then others just wanted to point at the pictures and didn't want me to read it... it was kinda frustrating! But Chase loves to be read to- in fact he memorizes the phrases...
Post a Comment