Tuesday, July 14, 2009

4th of July


We had a great 4th. My Dad made the most amazing omelets!! We got to choose anything we wanted in it, and he made everyone their own!!! Thanks Dad I loved it!

We very quickly left my parent's house because both kids were having complete melt downs. Talk about fun times! We went to Dave's Mom's house for a BBQ and some family time!!

Vika took a very good nap, and Conner got cooled down.

This is Conner waiting patiently for the BBQ steaks!! He ate his steak and corn on the cob well, and was very happy!

Vika wasn't so happy. All she wanted to do was draw with chalk which she started calling "purple"!! It was so hot that it made her cranky.
We were very boring, and took the kids home early so that they could get sleep and not be too tired at church. We haven't done fireworks yet, but I think we will do them on the 24th!


2 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE KIDS! My gosh. I wish we would have come home early on the night of the 4th.. ugh. NOT WORTH the traffic and fussy kids that are afraid of fireworks anyways.. ha ha

Andrea said...

I think it is so funny how we all view ourselves as boring. I was thinking the same thing about Rob and I yesterday, when I put my kids to be early.