Last week my Mother-in-law invited Conner and I to go to Cherry Hill with her, my 2 sisters-in-law, her sister, and Dave's 2 cousins. We had so much fun that I only got this one picture of Conner right when we got there.
Conner decided that he was so hungry when we first got there. He was eating gold fish, and cheetos like there was no tomorrow. It was so funny.

He wanted to go down the "Pirate Ship" slide all day long. I can't even count how many times he went down that slide. It took about 3 times with me going with him to finally convince him to go down it by himself. He loved the lazy river especially when we went with Issa and Jojo. We had to cut the day short due to a rain storm. We will have to go back another day, hopefully soon!!!
2 comments:
Sounds like fun! I've never actually been to Cherry Hill, but their little jingle gets stuck in my head every year. haha.
Cherry Hill!!!...that's where Brendan and I met. I worked there all through my teenage years and I grew up across the street. I love that place, in fact we were there today. Your family pics are soooooo cute!
Post a Comment