Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Pictures


My friend Tammy took our family pictures on Saturday!! She just posted some of them on her photography blog! You should check them out, they turned out so adorable!!! The link is in my sidebar under Specialty Blogs, and its the Captured Moments!!

Enjoy all the cute pics!!


8 comments:

Rheanna said...

Cheryl, the pics are SOOOOOOOO cute!!!!!!

Rowley's said...

So cute! She did a wonderful job. How did you get your kids to cooperate? They look so darling!

Michelle said...

What adorable pictures!!! They turned out great! I especially love Vika's tutu!

Anonymous said...

Those turned out so great! I love them all!

Shilo said...

The pictures are great!
I especially love the ones of Vika in her tutu! Awesome!

Grandpas Cook said...

Wonderful pictures. Such a cute family.

Marion said...

Okay is Vika trying to pick Dave's nose in one of those shots LOL. Love all of them. Conner is made to be in front of the camera :)

Mindy Thomas said...

They turned out so cute! What adorable kids you have!I love them.