I feel like its been forever since I last posted. We are all doing great. Just trying to survive summer. We went as a family to St. George this last weekend, and lets just say it was eventful. We barely survived it. There was so much screaming, and yelling that both Dave and I were so ready to be home and have the kids in their regular sleeping habits and boundaries. We were all so low on sleep, and it was not a fun car ride. We were grateful to be home. Don't get me wrong, we did have our fun moments while were there, but they were few and far between. We did some swimming, and shopping, and tried to be lazy. Laziness isn't easy with 2 little kids that are refusing naps, and waking up incredibly early in the morning.
We are doing much better this week, and getting more sleep. Conner started Itty Bitty soccer on Monday, and he is loving it. He is doing much better with participating, and playing with other kids. I will post pictures of him playing when it ends next week. He is growing up so fast and will be starting pre-school this fall. I can't believe he is already starting pre-school.
Vika is still NOT walking yet. She has days when I think she will start walking, and then the next day she crawls all day. She is very hard to read. She is talking more and more everyday. Her favorite thing to say is "Hi Baby" and she says it very clear. I am just glad she is taking her time growing up because I want her to be my baby for a long time!!! She gets louder everyday it seems like, which is quite a talent if you ask me.
We are just having fun, and enjoying life!!


5 comments:
Cheryl, I totally understand. Vacations are really fun (especially without kids).
I am glad everything is good. I can't believe conner is going to pre-school he is going to love it! Your kids are growing up so fast. I love St. George so I hope you get to go without kids next time.
I'm sorry your trip was difficult. Where is Conner going to Pre-school?
They have gotten so big and they are so freaking cute!!!! You guys make beautiful babies!
Glad you guys are handling Summer. Connor was so cute when he saw the baby. It was really precious.
Post a Comment