Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Canyon and Sleeping


2 weeks ago my 2 Sisters, my Mom and I and the kids went up AF canyon to Mutual Dell. We just spent a couple of hours up there, and had a great time. We roasted hot dogs for lunch, went on a hike, and just enjoyed the great outdoors!!

I walked Vika around the walkway and she totally fell asleep. It was well past her nap time, so it wasn't very hard to get her to sleep.

Preston was very excited when she finally woke up!!

Grandma and Baby Jocelyn had fun eating snacks and hanging out!

Preston loves to be in front of the camera!! He is saying "Cheese"!
Deb and I forgot to take a camera on our hike with Conner and Tyson. We just hiked around the family campsites! They have really funny names like Poocher Monkey Pass, and Panty Waste Pocket. The boys had so much and even though they were exhausted they didn't want to go home.

Conner fell asleep on the way home and so he got almost an hour nap in the car. Vika was good and just sat in her car seat and was as quiet as could be, and let her brother sleep! Conner likes to tell everyone that we went to the canyon. Maybe we should go more often. If I could get Dave to not complain about it we would totally go as a family. (He despises the canyon.)


I just really love this pic that my sister took of Vika. She was feeding Vika lunch while I was at Itty Bitty soccer with Conner. Apparently, lunch took too long for her, and she fell asleep. She was out cold too!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally forgot about these canyon pictures! Can you email me the ones of my kids. Thanks!

Jobi Niu said...

ha ha ha that is so funny that Dave despises the canyon.
That sounds like fun! cute lil cousins.. Awww.
That last picture of Vika is hilarious!! ha ha ha

Mindy Thomas said...

How fun I love the Canyon. That picture of Vika sleeping is so funny.

Nancy said...

Oh, so sweet!! I want to go to the canyon now! We may be copying you sometime soon!!

Andrea said...

I like that you can take sand toys and chairs for moms and enjoy being in the canyon and let the kids play and play. Very fun!