Thursday, August 13, 2009

Simple Pleasures


I haven't posted a video in so long, and I just happened to remember to pull out my camera this time. Vika was having fun playing with pillow, and so Conner started copying her. I am apologizing now for how loud they are. This is the typical noise level in our house.

I also got her standing up. That just started not too long ago. She loves to stand up and then clap for herself. She still isn't walking yet, but it shouldn't be too much longer!!

4 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

Oh my goodness.. HOW FUNNY! They are so freaking cute! Vika is so cute catching her balance standing. Awww..

Shilo said...

That is too cute! Thanks for sharing!
I think it's awesome that Conner copied his sister and she didn't care...It doesn't go that smoothly around here.

Combs - A day in the Life of... said...

Oh they are so cute. I love that Connor wanted to copy her. Sweet.

Anonymous said...

Very fun game. I love watching them play together.I had to turn the sound down on my computer. I knew if Tyson or Preston heard the laughing and squealing they would come running in to check out who was having fun without them.