Conner had so much fun playing soccer. He actually played with his team, and enjoyed every minute.
He doesn't really like the stretching part of the day, but I did happen to get this rare moment on camera. He is doing crunches like a pro!!! He is to the right of the boy in the blue shirt!!
They are practicing trapping the ball with their foot. Conner made it look so easy, he was so good at this. His coach told them to "squash the ball like a bug".
The last day was lots of fun. Not only did they get to play with this giant parachute, but Grandma Teri, Auntie Lissa, Boo boo, and Ree ree came to watch him play!!
I have to say that it was much more fun to watch him play this time because he actually participated. Even his primary teacher has commented on how much better he is getting at participating with his class. He used to not even talk at church, and now he is making friends, and enjoying himself.
He is so naturally coordinated and athletic that he makes some things look so easy!!! We already got him signed up for Itty Bitty football starting in October!!!


4 comments:
Well....? Regarding your sisters posts- It's time to get busy!!
Just teasing!!
I wish I'd known you were doing Itty Bitty- 2 of my good friends coached this last time and we were there for swimming lessons everyday we coulda done lunch one day!!
Was Jamie Conners coach? She's so funny!!
K... what a freaking stud! How cute that they have itty bitty soccer. I can't wait till my boys can play!!
How cute you go some great pictures. Looks like he had a lot of fun!
Post a Comment