Friday, June 6, 2008

5 Years!!

Can you believe we have been married for 5 yrs? I have a hard time believing it myself sometimes. I do have to admit they have been the best five years of my life, so far. I don't have any complaints. I have a great husband who respects and loves me, even all of my flaws, and I have 2 wonderful and beautiful children. What more could I ask for?


I want to thank my husband for 5 really great years. Without him I wouldn't be the person I am today. Thank you Dave, I love you so much. And also thank you Conner and Vika for being great kids, and picking us! We love you both!

Here are some pictures to help celebrate the past 5 years!! (Unfortunately I can't find my wedding album right now, so I won't have any of those pictures.)


7 comments:

Deb said...

I can't beleive it has really been 5 years, Congrats!

Andrea said...

Congrats you guys!

Grandpas Cook said...

It's fun for past young women leaders to see what their girls are up to.
Thanks for sharing.

Keisel Family said...

Congratulations! We are hitting our five year in December. Isn't it crazy how fast time goes by?

Michelle said...

Congrats on 5 years! What a fun slide show!

TAMMY ELIZABETH said...

You and your husband are cute together. It looks like you have a lot of fun! Happy 5 years!

Rowley's said...

Hey! I'm so glad you found me. I was just wondering a few days ago, if you had a blog, because I heard you had a new little one too! Your kids are beautiful by the way! And you're just as beautiful as ever, gosh, no wonder why I was so jealous when my husband took you out in high school:) I hope your doing well. You said in one of your post that Vika sleeps well...lucky you! I'm not so lucky unfortunetly. Anyway, We'll have to get together soon for a play date or something!