Okay there are too many but here's a good one I like:
Chandler: Ok… uhm… you know how we always said it would be fun to move to Paris for a year? You would study French cooking, I could write, we could picnic along the Seine and go winetasting in Bordeaux…?
Monica: Oh… yeah…
Chandler: Ok, you know how people say that Tulsa is the Paris of Oklahoma?
I can't think of a quote right now, it's too late. But I like almost everything that comes out of Chandler's mouth! We do need to hang out...this month is kinda crazy, we are going out of town tomorrow, we are going on a cruise! Yea! I am so excited! So we will get together after, I will tell Nicole that she needs to put her new house together because I am planning a get together there soon! LOL! Have you seen their new place? It's really nice! Anyway talk to Nicole if you can and plan something a few weeks away ok! Hope all is well with you! Vika is so adorable!
Dave and I met my senior year of High School, right before he left on his mission. Both of our sisters set us up on a blind date. We both had so much fun, and wanted to get to know each other better, so we wrote the entire time he was on his mission. He went to the Vilnius, Lithuania Mission, now called the Baltic States Mission. When he got home we started dating. We dated for about 4 1/2 months, and then he proposed to me on Valentine's Day 2003. We were engaged for about 4 1/2 months and got married on June 6, 2003!! We now have the 2 most beautiful children ever! Conner is 6 and Viktoria (Vika) is almost 4. They keep me busy, but its totally worth it because I am the lucky one that gets to be their mom!
4 comments:
Okay there are too many but here's a good one I like:
Chandler: Ok… uhm… you know how we always said it would be fun to move to Paris for a year? You would study French cooking, I could write, we could picnic along the Seine and go winetasting in Bordeaux…?
Monica: Oh… yeah…
Chandler: Ok, you know how people say that Tulsa is the Paris of Oklahoma?
Monica: What? Who says that?
Chandler: People who’ve never been to Paris…?!
I have to admit I love the one that Ross says on Thanksgiving: It tastes like feet! Don't ask me why but I like it.
Ross to Joey when Joey asks if that is how tailors measure pants:
"Yes- yes it is Joey in PRISON!"
I can't think of a quote right now, it's too late. But I like almost everything that comes out of Chandler's mouth!
We do need to hang out...this month is kinda crazy, we are going out of town tomorrow, we are going on a cruise! Yea! I am so excited! So we will get together after, I will tell Nicole that she needs to put her new house together because I am planning a get together there soon! LOL! Have you seen their new place? It's really nice! Anyway talk to Nicole if you can and plan something a few weeks away ok! Hope all is well with you! Vika is so adorable!
Post a Comment