Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Conner's New Friend

Last night we went to a BBQ at our old bishop's house, and Conner instantly fell in love with his youngest daughter Beth. 

 They were jumping on the couch, but stopped because apparently they both like to pose for the camera.

The second the picture snapped Beth decided to pull this crazy face.  What a silly girl.
Conner and Beth had fun playing outside on the swings, and playing in Beth's room.  At one point Conner was in Beth's bed trying to take a nap, but Beth got mad at him and made him get out.  She didn't like that he was going to go to sleep when she wanted to play.  

We watched a little bit of the Lakers vs. Celtics game, and Conner and Beth were screaming at the TV.  Conner was booing the Lakers, and cheering the Celtics on.  He had lots of fun.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Conner is such a good kid I'm glad he can make friends so easily.

I'm glad you are not letting him become a Lakers fan I would have to do something about that.

Andrea said...

Puppy Love!