Friday, June 27, 2008

Friends Trivia Friday


Where does Ross meet Mona?

Bonus: Someone else hits on Mona the same night, who is it?



4 comments:

Deb said...

They meet at Monica & Chandler's wedding, and I'm not sure who else hits on her but I am going to guess Joey because he is always hitting on people.

Anonymous said...

I haven't been doing too well at these lately. But I will still try.

Ross met Mona at a wedding reception. Hmm, whoes wedding was it? hmmmm. Was it Chandler and Monica's? I think it was.

I'm not sure who else hits on her, but I guess Joey, cuz he hits on everyone. How you doin?

Tyler, Amanda, Braxton, and Boston said...

He meets her at Monica and Chandlers wedding! At the end when Ross is upset about dancing with the kids Joey hits on her and he is helping Ross off the dance floor!

j- said...

Who's Mona?